In order to become a citizen of the Principality of Novum Angliae, you must conform to all laws of the Principality of Novum Angliae, meet all requirements (listed below), and swear to the New Citizen Oath.
- You must not have any criminal record whatsoever;
- You must swear allegiance to the Principality of Novum Angliae;
- If you are a male over the age of 17, in excellent physical health, you understand that, in applying for citizenship, you automatically become a non-active member of the Novum Anglican Armed Forces.
Types of Citizenship
Residential citizenship is for citizens wishing to live within the Principality of Novum Angliae. In acquiring this form of citizenship, you renounce any legal citizenship issued by other countries, and are required to reside within Novum Angliae.
NOTICE: WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING RESIDENTIAL CITIZENS AT THIS TIME. However, you may still apply for dual citizenship. Please refer to our "Dual Citizenship" section below for more information.
Dual citizenship is for those citizens wishing to remain citizens of their current country, while also becoming citizens of the Principality of Novum Angliae. If you hold this form of citizenship, you will not be required to move to Novum Angliae, however, you must register your current address and communication information yearly with the government of Novum Angliae. This information will be recorded in the census. As a dual citizen, you must also follow all laws declared by HRH the Prince of Novum Angliae.
To apply for citizenship, please e-mail the following information to [email protected].
- Full name
- Full address
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Country of citizenship
- Country where you currently reside
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Will you be applying for Residential or Dual Citizenship?
After applying, you should be notified within one week of your acceptance or rejection, and will receive your certificate of citizenship via e-mail.